SaveFuture Protocol: MIRAI & NALA
Legal Opinion, Disclaimer, Considerations & Risks
A chi di dovere,
- Mirai Labs: Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit è un acceleratore di progetti green. Il team ha intenzione di accelerare la creazione di un futuro sostenibile supportando i brand partners con le tecnologie Web3 e creando una community attorno ai loro prodotti.
- Mirai Labs: tra i vari progetti, Mirai Labs supporta “Save The Future”: un social ecommerce su blockchain di prodotti e brand sostenibili che trasforma i prodotti dei brand partners in NFT (token non fungibili con proprietà digitali specifiche) e genera programmi di loyalty e engagement.
- Risultati: L’ecommerce ha generato followers e ha dato la possibilità alla community di scegliere e orientarsi su i prodotti che dovranno essere listati dall’ecommerce per conto dei brand partners. L’ecommerce ha anche un sistema di gamification che ha fatto nascere un sistema di classifiche e competizioni green all’interno della community. Nessun prodotto è stato ad oggi ancora venduto.
- Il sito operativo è savethefuture.finance su cui si basa appunto l’ecommerce Nala — Gama. Il Whitepaper aggiornato è sul sito savethefuture.finance e comunicato sui canali Discord, Twitter e Medium al seguente link: https://bit.ly/3zZJZRC
2. Informativa Tokens
I token di Save The Future hanno 2 livelli:
- utility (gamifications).
- governance (voti/memberships).
Il Whitepaper da parte di Save The Future versione 3.0, aggiornato sui siti savethefuture.finance e comunicato sui canali Discord, Twitter e Medium è il seguente: https://bit.ly/3zZJZRC
- Gli utenti della community legata ai token Mirai hanno l’opportunità di connettersi o competere con altri individui della community che la pensano allo stesso modo sui temi legati al Web3 e alla sostenibilità per vincere stickers e punti in classifica che possono sbloccare prodotti NFT gratuiti promossi dai nostri brand partner. Questi ultimi hanno anche la possibilità di accedere a prodotti elencati in esclusiva all’interno dell’e-commerce e di sbloccare i Nala tokens. Non vi è alcun diritto patrimoniale o di amministrazione.
- Gli utenti della community legati ai token Nala possono votare quali brand listare e altre tipologia di governance comunitarie (quali organizzazioni non profit sostenere, quali brand accelerare, il rate di rewards, ecc.). Attraverso il token Nala possono anche sbloccare sconti, diventare dropshipper di prodotti, dare maggiore visibilità ai prodotti listati all’interno dell’ecommerce, avere e personalizzare la propria vetrina di vendita, incontrare e parlare con i leader del settore Web3 e ottenere diversi livelli di status di utente. Nala non è tradabile sul mercato pubblico, ma offre solo una forma di utilizzo all’interno dell’ecommerce. Non vi è alcun diritto patrimoniale o di amministrazione.
- I tokens non sono tokens utilizzabili per pagare o compiere transazioni sull’ecommerce.
- I tokens sono ottenibili compiendo azioni sull’ecommerce (azioni interne di engagement) o al di fuori dell’ecommerce (azioni esterne green e di engagement).
- Gli NFtokens sono i collaterali digitali dei prodotti listati per conto dei brand partners (non ancora attivi). Non sono token fungibili. Mirai Labs aiuta i brand partners a posizionarsi nel mondo Web3 attraverso un nuovo canale di vendita e la digitalizzazione dei propri prodotti cosi da essere pronti per il futuro dell’ecommerce sostenibile che avverrà nel Metaverso.
- Mirai è airdroppato ai detentori dei MiraiNFT (memberships) della community e ai followers della community e ecommerce “Save The Future” più attivi.
- La liquidità organica per permettere lo scambio al di fuori dell’ecommerce sul mercato secondario è portata sugli exchange decentralizzati Pancakeswap grazie a Pancakeswap e Coinmarketcap, e su Whitebit grazie a Whitebit, previo disclaimer e KYC dell’exchange. Il token Mirai (simbolo: MIRAI) è convertibile in BNB/USDT.
- Controvalore emessi: Nessuna sottoscrizione di tokens Mirai (simbolo: MIRAI) o Nala (simbolo: NALA) è/è stata compiuta da parte della community e tramite nessun controvalore monetario in euro. Nessuna vendita privata/pubblica primaria, ICOs e/o di collocamento/fundraising di Mirai (simbolo: MIRAI) o Nala (simbolo: NALA) è/è stata svolta da Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit.
- Tokenomics delle fees: Pancakeswap, l’exchange decentralizzato di riferimento, permette di introdurre una trading fee più alta, quando vi è uno scambio tra token che viene ripartita tra gli attori e che può essere donata a enti vari. Tuttavia, nel caso di Save The Future, la ripartizione avviene solamente secondo un processo di VIRTUALIZZAZIONE (virtualization) e non vi è alcuna distribuzione. Questo meccanismo ha l’obiettivo unico di aiutare la competizione della community attiva all’interno della leaderboard dell’ecommerce assegnando più o meno punti virtuali, a cui possono essere associati più o meno stickers e sconti prodotti, qualora questi siano offerti dai brand partners o altri attori.
- Burning: Il Burning in Mirai è un sistema matematico per cui una frazione viene eliminata da smartcontract (halving), secondo frazioni di tempo programmate e decise con la community.
- Referral = utente invitato all’ecommerce. Per ogni referral vi è uno sticker accumulato. Ogni 30 giorni lo sticker sblocca delle chest randomiche che possano essere Nala Tokens o prodotti Ecommerce in regalo dai brand partners.
3. Presidi utilizzati, documenti e note di aggiornamento
- Terms & Conditions: [si veda savethefuture.finance]
- Disclaimer completo reso public per la prima volta il 21/06/2021 al link e sul sito: https://savefutureprotocol.medium.com/savefuture-protocol-mirai-75092a488a72
- Legal support from: [AVV. ISIDORO CAPUANO]
- savefuturecoin.com: Il sito savefuturecoin.com è un crowsourced website e placeholder di dati statici che può essere disattivato in qualsiasi momento. Il sito operativo è savethefuture.finance su cui si basa appunto l’ecommerce Nala — Gama. Il Whitepaper aggiornato (version 3.0) è sul sito savethefuture.finance e comunicato sui canali Discord, Twitter e Medium al seguente link: https://bit.ly/3zZJZRC
- Comunicazioni aggiornate costanti di whitepaper e operatività sui rispettivi canali.
- Team visibile al pubblico.
- Nessuna offerta di Mirai (simbolo: MIRAI) o Nala (simbolo: NALA) tokens tramite presale, offerte private o offerte pubbliche (Initial coin offering/Initial exchange offering) avviene, bensì tramite un community membership airdrop. Nessuna vendita primaria del Token Mirai è fatta da Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit o alcun exchange.
- Il 94% dei Tokens è airdroppato in mano alla community e garantito agli exchange supportanti e meno del 5% è destinato al team.
- Nessun fundraising avviene tramite Mirai (simbolo: MIRAI) o Nala (simbolo: NALA) tokens in quanto non rientrante nel business model aziendale.
- Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit non garantisce e mai ha garantito alcun tipo di rendimento derivato da alcun tipo di token.
- Il Token Nala (simbolo: NALA) non è tradabile sul mercato e non è acquistabile/vendibile.
- Nessuno incentivo finanziario è mai stato promosso e nessuna vendita dei prodotti è stata ad oggi performata in quanto il primo obiettivo è quello di accrescere la community e di procedere ad un finanziamento tramite venture capitals/grants (non tramite la vendita di tokens).
- La liquidità per lo scambio del token sull’exchange centralizzato è portata in boostrapping e dall’ exchange supportante e non da Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit. Il KYC è di competenza dell’exchange che garantisce anche la veridicità e correttezza del progetto.
- Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit: Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit is an accelerator of green projects. The team plans to accelerate the creation of a sustainable future by supporting brand partners with Web3 technologies and creating a community around their products.
- Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit: among other projects, Mirai Labs accelerated “Save The Future”: a social ecommerce of sustainable products and brands on the blockchain that transforms brand partners’ products into NFTs (non-fungible tokens with specific digital properties) and generates loyalty and engagement programs.
- Results: The ecommerce generated followers and empowered the community to choose and navigate the products to be listed by the ecommerce on behalf of the brand partners. The ecommerce also has a gamification system that has spawned a ranking system and green competitions within the community. No products have been sold to this date.
- The operational site is savethefuture.finance on which precisely the Nala — Gama ecommerce is based. The updated Whitepaper is on the savethefuture.finance website and communicated on Discord, Twitter and Medium channels at the following link: https://bit.ly/3zZJZRC
2. Tokens disclosure
Save The Future tokens have 2 levels:
- Utility (gamifications).
- Governance (votes/memberships).
Whitepaper from Save The Future, updated on the new sites and communicated on Discord, Twitter and Medium channels is as follows: https://bit.ly/3zZJZRC
- Users in the community linked to Mirai tokens have the opportunity to connect or compete with likeminded green individuals of the community to win stickers and leaderboard points that can unlock free NFTs products promoted by our brand partners. These also have the ability to get access to products listed exclusively within the ecommerce and unlock Nala tokens. There are no property or administration rights.
- Users in the community linked to Nala tokens can vote on which brands to list and other types of community governance (which nonprofits to support, which brands to accelerate, the rate of rewards, etc.). Through Nala token they can also unlock discounts, become product dropshippers, give more visibility to products listed within the ecommerce, have and customize their own sales showcase, meet and talk with Web3 industry leaders, and gain different levels of green user status. Nala is not tradable in the marketplace but only offers a form of use within the ecommerce. There are no property or administration rights.
- The Mirai and Nala Tokens are not tokens that can be used to pay or perform transactions on the ecommerce.
- The Mirai and Nala Tokens are obtainable by performing actions on the ecommerce (internal engagement actions) or outside the ecommerce (external green and engagement actions).
- NFtokens are the digital collaterals of products listed on behalf of brand partners (not yet active). They are not fungible tokens. Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit helps all brand partners position themselves in the Web3 world through a new sales channel and digitization of their products so they can be ready for the future of sustainable ecommerce that will happen in the Metaverse.
- The Mirai token is/has been airdropped to the MiraiNFT holders (memberships) in the community and the most active community followers.
- Organic liquidity to enable exchange outside the ecommerce on the secondary market is brought to the decentralized exchanges Pancakeswap through Pancakeswap and Coinmarketcap, and to Whitebit through Whitebit, subject to the exchange’s disclaimer and KYC. The Mirai token (symbol: MIRAI) is convertible to BNB/USDT.
- Issued countervalue: No subscription of Mirai (symbol: MIRAI) or Nala (symbol: NALA) tokens is/has been made by the community and through no monetary countervalue in euros. No private/public primary sales, ICOs and/or placement/fundraising of Mirai (symbol: MIRAI) or Nala (symbol: NALA) tokens has been carried out by Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit or other legal entity.
- Tokenomics of fees: Pancakeswap, the decentralized exchange of reference, allows a higher trading fee to be introduced when there is an exchange between tokens that are shared among actors and can be donated to various entities. However, in the case of Save The Future, the distribution occurs only according to a VIRTUALIZATION (virtualization) process and there is no distribution. This mechanism has the unique goal of helping the competition of the active community within the ecommerce leaderboard by awarding more or less virtual points, with which more or less stickers and product discounts can be associated, if these are offered by brand partners or other actors.
- Burning: Burning in Mirai is a mathematical system whereby a fraction is eliminated by smartcontract (halving), according to fractions of time scheduled and decided with the community.
- Referral = user invited to the ecommerce. For each referral there is an accumulated sticker and leaderboard point. Every 30 days the sticker unlocks random chests that can be an amount of Nala Tokens or products gifts from brand partners.
3. Principals used, documents and notes
- Terms & Conditions: [see savethefuture.finance]
- Disclaimer made public for the first time on the 21/06/2021 at the link and website: https://savefutureprotocol.medium.com/savefuture-protocol-mirai-75092a488a72
- Legal support from: [AVV. ISIDORO CAPUANO]
- savefuturecoin.com: The savefuturecoin.com site is a crowdsourced website and placeholder of static data that can be de-activated at any moment. The operational site is savethefuture.finance on which precisely the Nala — Gama ecommerce is based. The updated Whitepaper is on the savethefuture.finance website and communicated on Discord, Twitter and Medium channels at the following link: https://bit.ly/3zZJZRC.
- Constantly updated communications of whitepapers and operations on the respective social channels.
- Publicly visible and doxed team.
- No offering of Mirai (symbol: MIRAI) or Nala (symbol: NALA) tokens through presale, private offering, or public offering (Initial coin offering/Initial exchange offering/private pre-sales) were made by Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit or any exchange. No primary sales of the Mirai (symbol; MIRAI) token are made by Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit or any exchange. Mirai is/has been airdropped through a community membership airdrop.
- 94% of the Tokens is airdropped into community hands and guaranteed to exchanges supporting the Project. Less than 5% is reserved for the team.
- No fundraising occurs through Mirai (symbol: MIRAI) or Nala tokens (symbol: NALA) as it is not part of the company’s business model.
- Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit does not guarantee and never has guaranteed any type of return derived from any type of token.
- The Nala (symbol: NALA) token is not tradable in the market and cannot be bought/sold.
- No financial incentive has ever been promoted and no product sales have been performed to date as the primary objective is to grow the community and proceed to fundraise through venture capitals/grants (not through any sale of tokens).
- Liquidity for the Mirai token on the centralized exchange was brought in through bootstrapping and by the supporting exchange and not by Mirai Labs Srl Società Benefit. The KYC is the responsibility of the exchange, which also ensures the veracity and fairness of the project.
LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS AND RISKS
- You are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to purchase any Tokens on any exchange under their own KYC, there are risks associated with: (A) the Company and its business and operations; (B) the Tokens; (C); and D) relying or acting on all or any part of the Available Information;
- you agree and acknowledge that the Company is not liable for any direct indirect special incidental consequential or other losses of any kind in tort contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue income or profits or loss of use or data or loss of reputation or loss of any economic or other opportunities of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising) arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on the Available Information or any part thereof by you; and
- all of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate, and not misleading from the time of your last access to and/or possession of (as the case may be) the Available Information.
CAUTIONARY NOTE ON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
All statements contained in the Available Information statements made in any press releases or in any place accessible by the public, and oral statements that may be made by the Company or any of its Affiliates (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward-looking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim”, “target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will” or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding the Company’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects, and the future prospects of the industry in which the Company is in are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to the Company’s revenue profitability and growth, expected revenue profitability and growth, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in the Available Information regarding the Company are matters that are not historic facts, but only estimations and predictions. The Company makes no representation or warranty on having made any predictions or estimates or expectations on the basis of any formula, any mathematical or scientific modeling or forecast, or having made any due and proper inquiries or having undertaken any independent research or studies or otherwise. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, amongst others:
- changes in legal political social economic and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions and the regulatory environment in the countries in which the Company runs the Project or in which the company operates;
- the risk that the Company may be unable or execute or implement its business strategies and future plans;
- changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
- changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of the Company;
- changes in the availability and fees payable to the Company in connection with its business and operations;
- changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by the Company to operate;
- changes in preferences of customers of the Company;
- changes in competitive conditions under which the Company operates, and the ability of the Company to compete under such conditions;
- changes in the future capital needs of the Company and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
- war or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
- occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters, and acts of God that affect the operations of the Company;
- other factors beyond the control of the Company; and
- any risk and uncertainties associated with the Company and its business and operations, the Tokens, and reliance on all or any part of the Available Information.
All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to the Company or any of its Affiliates are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from that expected, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in the Available Information, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements.
These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the later of date of publication of the White Paper and the latest date that the Website has been updated. Neither the Company nor or any of its Affiliates nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of the Company may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements.
Nothing contained in the Available Information is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of the Company. Further, the Company disclaims any responsibility to update any of those forward-looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
You should carefully consider and evaluate each of the following risk factors and all other information contained in these Terms before deciding to participate in the Project. To the best of the Company’s knowledge and belief, all risk factors which are material to you in making an informed judgment to participate in the Project have been set out below. If any of the following considerations, uncertainties or material risks develops into actual events, the business, financial position and/or results of operations of the Company and the maintenance and level of usage of the Tokens could be materially and adversely affected. In such cases, the trading price of Tokens could decline due to any of these considerations, uncertainties or material risks, and you may lose all or part of your Tokens or the economic value thereof.
RISKS RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT
Negative publicity may materially and adversely affect the price of the Tokens.
Negative publicity involving the Company, the Company that is being further developed, the Tokens or any of the key personnel of the Company and/or regulation of distributed ledger technologies may materially and adversely affect the market perception or market price of the Tokens, whether or not it is justified.
There is no assurance of any success of the Company’s Project or business platform that is being further developed as envisaged by the Available Information.
There is no assurance that the Company’s Project will be successful or that the Company that is being further developed will gain or continue to gain traction. While the Company has made every effort to provide a realistic estimate, there is also no assurance that it will be sufficient for the development of the Project. For the foregoing or any other reason. As such, the airdropped Tokens may hold little or no worth or value and this would impact any trading price and/or use of the Tokens.
The trading price of the Tokens may fluctuate.
The prices of cryptographic tokens, in general, tend to be relatively volatile and can fluctuate significantly over short periods of time. The demand for, and the corresponding market price of, the Tokens may fluctuate significantly and rapidly in response to, among others, the following factors, some of which are beyond the control of the Company:
- new technical innovations;
- analysts’ speculations, recommendations, perceptions or estimates of the Token’s market price or the Company’s financial and business performance;
- changes in market valuations and token prices of entities with businesses similar to that of the Company that may be listed on the same cryptocurrency exchanges or markets as the Tokens;
- announcements by the Company of significant events, for example, partnerships, sponsorships, or new product developments;
- fluctuations in market prices and trading volume of cryptocurrencies on cryptocurrency exchanges or markets;
- additions or departures of key personnel of the Company;
- success or failure of the Company’s management in implementing business and growth strategies; and/or
- changes in conditions affecting the blockchain or financial technology industry, the general economic conditions or market sentiments, or other events or factors.
RISKS RELATING TO THE COMPANY
The Company continues to be developed.
Any events or circumstances which adversely affect the Company or any of its Affiliates may have a corresponding adverse effect on the Company that is being further developed, including but not limited to the development, and structuring of the Company. Such adverse effects would correspondingly have an impact on the utility, liquidity, and trading price of the Tokens.
The Company or its Affiliates may be materially and adversely affected if it fails to effectively manage its operations as its business develops and evolves, which would have a direct impact on its ability to develop, maintain or operate the Company and/or develop, structure and/or license any Token functionality.
The financial technology and cryptocurrency industries in which the Company competes have grown rapidly over the past few years and continue to evolve in response to new technological advances, changing business models, shifting regulations and other factors. As a result of this constantly changing environment, the Company may face operational difficulties in adjusting to the changes, and the sustainability of the Company will depend on the ability of the Company or its Affiliates to manage its operations, ensure that it hires qualified and competent employees, and provides proper training for its personnel. As the Company develops, the Company and/or its Affiliates must also expand and adapt its operational infrastructure. The Company will in part rely on its blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology. All of these systems, tools, and skill sets represent complex, costly, and rapidly changing technical infrastructure. In order to demonstrate continued ability to effectively manage technical support infrastructure for the Company that is being further developed and the future functionality of the Tokens, the Company and/or its Affiliates will need to continue to upgrade and improve its data systems and other operational systems, procedures, and controls. These upgrades and improvements will require a dedication of resources and are likely to be complex and increasingly rely on hosted computer services from third parties that the Company and/or its Affiliates do not or will not control. If the Company and/or its Affiliates are unable to adapt their systems and organization in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner to accommodate changing circumstances, its business, financial condition and/or results of operations may be adversely affected. If the third parties whom the Company and/or its Affiliates rely on are subject to a security breach or otherwise suffer disruptions that impact the services the Company and/or its Affiliates use, the integrity and availability of its internal information could be compromised, which may consequently cause the loss of confidential or proprietary information and/or economic loss. The loss of financial, labor or other resources, and any other adverse effect on the Company and/or its Affiliates, financial condition and/or operations, would have a direct adverse effect on the ability of the Company and/or its Affiliates to develop maintain or operate the Company and/or to develop, structure and/or license the anticipated Token functionality. Any adverse effects affecting the Company or technology are likely to also adversely impact the utility, liquidity, and trading price of the Tokens.
The Company may experience system failures, unplanned interruptions in its network or services, hardware or software defects, security breaches or other causes that could adversely affect the Company’s infrastructure network, and/or the Company that is being further developed.
The Company and/or its Affiliates are not able to anticipate when there would be occurrences of hacks, cyber-attacks, distributed denials of service or errors, vulnerabilities or defects in the Company that is being further developed, in the smart contracts on which the Company and/or its Affiliates or the Company relies, or on the Ethereum or any other blockchain. Such events may include, for example, flaws in programming or source code leading to exploitation or abuse thereof. The Company and/or its Affiliates may not be able to detect such hacks, cyber-attacks, distributed denials of service errors vulnerabilities or defects in a timely manner, and may not have sufficient resources to efficiently cope with multiple service incidents happening simultaneously or in rapid succession.
The network or services of the Company and/or its Affiliates, which would include the Company that is being further developed and, if successfully structured, developed, licensed, and launched, the Token functionality, could be disrupted by numerous events, including natural disasters, equipment breakdown, network connectivity downtime, power losses, or even intentional disruptions of its services, such as disruptions caused by software viruses or attacks by unauthorized users, some of which are beyond the control of the Company and/or its Affiliates. There can be no assurance that cyber-attacks, such as distributed denials of service, will not be attempted in the future or that the security measures of the Company and/or its Affiliates will be effective. The Company and/or its Affiliates may be prone to attacks on its infrastructure intended to steal information about its technology, financial data or user information or take other actions that would be damaging to the Company and/or holders of the Tokens. Any significant breach of the security measures of the Company and/or its Affiliates or other disruptions resulting in a compromise of the usability, stability, and security of the Company that is being further developed may adversely affect the utility, liquidity and/or trading price of the Tokens.
The Company and/or its Affiliates may in the future be dependent in part on the location and data center facilities of third parties.
The future infrastructure network of the Company and/or its Affiliates may be established in whole or in part through servers that they own and/or houses at the location facilities of third parties, and/or servers that it rents at data center facilities of third parties. If the Company and/or its Affiliates are unable to renew their data facility leases on commercially reasonable terms or at all, the Company and/or its Affiliates may be required to transfer its servers to a new data center facility and may incur significant costs and possible service interruption in connection with the relocation. These facilities are also vulnerable to damage or interruption from, among others, natural disasters, arson, terrorist attacks, power losses, and telecommunication failures.
Additionally, the third-party providers of such facilities may suffer a breach of security as a result of third-party action, employee error, malfeasance or otherwise, and a third party may obtain unauthorized access to the data in such servers. The Company and/or its Affiliates and the providers of such facilities may be unable to anticipate these techniques or to implement adequate preventive measures.
General global market and economic conditions may have an adverse impact on the operating performance, results of operations and/or cash flows of the Company and/or its Affiliates.
The Company and/or its Affiliates could continue to be affected by general global economic and market conditions. Challenging economic conditions worldwide have from time to time, contributed, and may continue to contribute, to slowdowns in the information technology industry at large. Weakness in the economy could have a negative effect on the Company and/or its Affiliates’ business, operations, and financial condition, including decreases in revenue and operating cash flows, and the inability to attract future equity and/or debt financing on commercially reasonable terms. Additionally, in a down-cycle economic environment, the Company and/or its Affiliates may experience the negative effects of a slowdown in trading and usage of the Company that is being further developed and may delay or cancel the development, structuring, licensing and/or launch of the anticipated Token functionality.
Suppliers on which the Company and/or its Affiliates rely for servers, bandwidth, location and other services could also be negatively impacted by economic conditions that, in turn, could have a negative impact on the operations or expenses of the Company and/or its Affiliates. There can be no assurance, therefore, that current economic conditions or worsening economic conditions or a prolonged or recurring recession will not have a significant, adverse impact on the Company’s business, financial condition and results of operations, and hence, the Company that is being further developed and/or the ability to develop, structure, license and/or launch any Token functionality. Any such circumstances would then correspondingly negatively impact the utility, liquidity, and/or trading price of the Tokens.
The Company and/or its Affiliates or the Tokens may be affected by newly implemented regulations.
Distributed ledger technologies, businesses, and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities are generally unregulated worldwide, but numerous regulatory authorities across jurisdictions have been outspoken about considering the implementation of regulatory regimes which govern distributed ledger technologies, businesses and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities. The Company and/or its Affiliates or the Tokens may be affected by newly implemented regulations relating to distributed ledger technologies, businesses and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities, including having to take measures to comply with such regulations, or having to deal with queries, notices, requests or enforcement actions by regulatory authorities, which may come at a substantial cost and may also require substantial modifications to the Company that is being further developed and/or the anticipated Token functionality. This may impact the appeal or practicality or functionality of the Company that is being further developed and/or the anticipated Token functionality for users and result in decreased usage of and demand for the Company and the Tokens. Further, should the costs (financial or otherwise) of complying with such newly implemented regulations exceed a certain threshold, maintaining the Company that is being further developed and/or developing, structuring, licensing and/or launching the Token functionality may no longer be commercially viable, and the Company and/or its Affiliates may opt to discontinue the Company that is being further developed and/or the anticipated Token functionality, and/or the Tokens. Further, it is difficult to predict how or whether governments or regulatory authorities may implement any changes to laws and regulations affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications, including the Company that is being further developed and/or the anticipated Token functionality, and/or the Tokens.
The presentation of the Available Information is solely for informational purposes. Anyone interested in participating in the project should consider the various risks prior to making any kind of decision. The Available Information does not comprise any advice by the Company or by any of its Affiliates, or any recommendation to any recipient of the Available Information, by the virtue of any participation in the project or otherwise. The Available Information does not necessarily identify or claim to identify, all the risk factors connected with the Company, that is being further developed, the Tokens, any future Token functionality or the Available Information. All the participants must make their own independent evaluation, after making such investigations as they consider essential, of the merits of participating in the project and after taking their own independent professional advice. Any participant in the project should check with and rely upon their own investment, accounting, legal and tax representatives and consultants in respect of such matters concerning the Company, the Tokens, any future Token functionality and the Available Information and to assess separately the financial risks, consequences and appropriateness of the purchase of Tokens, or if in any doubt about the facts set out in the Available Information. Although there is NOT any direct Token sale (ICO, IEO, presales), a purchase of the Tokens on any secondary market comprises considerable risk and might involve extraordinary risks that may lead to a loss. Participants are urged to completely understand, be aware of and accept the characteristics of the Company, the Tokens, any future Token functionality and the Available Information.
If you are not prepared to accept any or all of these Terms or the risks set out in these Terms then YOU ARE URGED NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT. No guarantee or assurance is given by the Company or by any of its Affiliates that the Company’s proposals, objectives and/or outcomes set out in the Available Information will be achieved in whole or in part. You are urged to consider whether participation in the Project is suitable for you having regard to your personal and financial circumstances and your financial resources.
The Company and/or its Affiliates may also have to cease operations in a jurisdiction that makes it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction or make it commercially unviable or undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction. In scenarios such as the foregoing, the utility, liquidity, and/or trading price of Tokens will be adversely affected and/or Tokens may cease to be traded.
There may be unanticipated risks arising from the Tokens.
Cryptographic tokens such as the Tokens are a relatively new and dynamic technology. In addition to the risks included in the above discussion of risk factors, there are other risks associated with your purchase, holding, and use of the Tokens, including those that the Company and/or its Affiliates cannot anticipate. Such risks may further appear as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks discussed above.
RESTRICTIONS ON DISTRIBUTION AND DISSEMINATION OF THE AVAILABLE INFORMATION
The distribution or dissemination howsoever of all or any part of the Available Information may be prohibited or restricted by the laws, regulatory requirements and rules of certain jurisdictions. In the case where any such restriction applies, you are responsible for informing yourself in respect of the same and for observing any such restrictions which are applicable to your possession and/or dissemination of all or any part of the Available Information at your own expense and without liability to the Company and/or its Affiliates.
Persons to whom a copy of all or any part of the Available Information has been distributed or disseminated, provided access to or who otherwise have all or any part of the Available Information in their possession shall not circulate it to any other persons, reproduce or otherwise distribute any information contained herein for any purpose whatsoever nor permit or cause the same to occur.
NO OFFER OF SECURITIES OR REGISTRATION
This White Paper does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction. No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of all or any part of the Available Information. Since the Company is not performing any primary market sale, any agreement in relation to any sale and purchase of Tokens on the secondary market is to be governed by the terms and conditions of such agreement and no other document. In the event of any inconsistencies between the terms and conditions of that agreement and the Available Information, those terms and conditions shall prevail.
The publication, distribution or dissemination of the Available Information does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with.